Dapto Leagues Club runs a large Community Partnership Program each year. This program takes applications for Category 2 funding on a quarterly basis:- from July through to June of each year. Category 1 funding is as per the Wollongong Council Local Committee Grant Round funding calender.
The club encourages all community organisations to take part in this application process as it is where the majority of the clubs community partnership budget is allocated.
The following steps are a guide:-
- Read the ClubGRANT guidelines
- Login in and register: To make an online submission, you’ll need to register first. Registering gives you secure access to your forms so that you can work on it over time — rather than completing it all at once. It also helps us contact you if there is a problem. It only takes a moment to register, and you can get started on your submission straight after registering.
- Please take the time to ‘View the Application Form’ through the link on the ClubGRANTS main page to ensure that you have all the materials ready.
ClubGRANTS reporting requirements
A legislative requirement to be fulfilled by all organisations receiving ClubGRANTS assistance from registered clubs is that a club must request funding recipients to provide a report on how the funds were applied and whether the use of funds has varied from the purpose stated in the original application. If a report is not received from a funding recipient, the ClubGRANTS Guidelines require that the club should not consider any additional funding for that organisation, except in exceptional circumstances.
Category 1 – Wollongong Local Committee
- Programs for young people 8-18 years – especially for those that assist unemployed or marginalized young people and those that live in areas with higher levels of disadvantage;
- Education programs – including prevention projects that have a positive impact on crime reduction strategies especially those linked to alcohol, gambling and related crime;
- Support groups in the local community; and
- Projects that have a wider community benefit/building capacity.
Submissions for the Category 1 ARE NOW CLOSED!
- Community Welfare
Category 2 – In Kind
Category 2 – In Kind submissions include:
- Room Hire
- Use or maintenance of golf course
- Fete/fundraiser voucher
- Tourism promotion
- Cultural activites or performing arts
- Sporting activities
- School or trivia door prize
- Food discounted