Here's How We Are Keeping You Safe
In line with New South Wales Health regulations, we have implemented various measure to ensure that all our members will have a safe and enjoyable experience in our venues.
What We Are Doing:
– We are currently Members-only.
– We have COVID Marshalls on shift to ensure social distancing and assist with capacity numbers.
– We require all our members to swipe in and provide their mobile numbers when entering the club to facilitate contact tracing.
– We’ve removed furniture and spaced remaining pieces to encourage social distancing.
– We have launched an app to encourage contact-free, cashless transactions.
– We are enforcing restrictions on co-mingling with groups. Bookings are limited to 10 persons per booking.
– We have limited queues and encourage spacing at key locations.
– We have allocated hand sanitizers at entry and various locations.
– We have ongoing, extensive cleaning across all areas of the Club.
What We Need You To Do:
– You must swipe in and provide your mobile when entering the club.
– Assist us by adhering to social distancing and assist with capacity numbers per space.
– Download our new App.
– Book online or through the App for The Mill.
– Use Cashless wherever possible and practicable. You can use your App as your e-Wallet!
– Groups of 10 and under only. Please don’t book under multiple names! You don’t want your Club to be penalised for breaking this government regulation!
– Queue at key locations as per floor decals, signage and instructed by staff.
– Use sanitizers at entry and various locations.
– Be seated during service.