Here's How We Are Keeping You Safe
Our Covid Safety Plan
At Dapto, we have always loved getting together – long may this continue.
Our Teams have worked tirelessly to ensure you have memorable experiences at Dapto Leagues and The Grange and that we continue to provide you with CovidSAFE venues.
The health and safety of our members, visitors, staff, and the wider community has always been and will continue to be our highest priority.
Over the past few weeks, new COVID-19 case numbers have started to appear and hospitality venues around Wollongong have had to close. Some of these closures have simply been because venues have not had enough staff to open and provide the services that their customers and members deserve, while affected employees isolate and await the results of their COVID-19 tests.
Based on this the Club has decided to follow the NSW Health guidelines in relation to managing the risk associated with close and casual contacts of COVID-19 and how that might impact Your Club. Like many businesses, over the past 2 years, the Club has been closed for a total of 27 weeks and this has had a real impact on all of us in our community, our members, and our staff. It is fair to say that the board and the management of the Club want to do everything that they can to avoid our doors being closed ever again and the impact on our staff as a result.
After careful consideration, the Board and Management have made the decision in the best interest of its members, guests, and staff to maintain several of the current CovidSAFE measures until further notice. By following the NSW Health Covid19 Contact Risk Guidelines and ensuring everyone wears a mask will reduce the need for members, guests, or staff being assessed as casual or close contact and therefore the need to isolate.
Therefore, from December 15th Dapto Leagues will adopt the following CovidSAFE Plan:
– All members, visitors, staff, and contractors required to check-in with the Service NSW app
– Masks will be mandatory in all indoor areas unless eating or drinking
– All staff and visitors (over the age of 16) must have received two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine or have a medical exemption.
– Anyone under 16 can enter if unvaccinated but must be in the company of
(a) a member of the person’s household, and
(b) a fully vaccinated person
– Furniture and floor 1.5m spacing indicators have been positioned throughout
– The 2sqm rule applies in both indoor and outdoor areas
– COVID Safety Officers and COVID Safety Marshalls
– Enhanced sanitation procedures
– Encouraging contactless payment
Thank you again for your continued support.
Chief Executive Officer
Dapto Leagues Club
On behalf of the Board