How We Are Keeping You Safe
Our Covid Safety Plan
At Dapto, we have always loved getting together – long may this continue.
Our Teams have worked tirelessly to ensure you have memorable experiences at Dapto Leagues and The Grange and that we continue to provide you with CovidSAFE venues.
The health and safety of our members, visitors, staff, and the wider community has always been and will continue to be our highest priority.
Like many businesses, over the past 2 years, the Club has been closed for a total of 27 weeks and this has had a real impact on all of us in our community, our members, and our staff. It is fair to say that the board and the management of the Club want to do everything that they can to avoid our doors being closed ever again and the impact on our staff as a result.
After careful consideration, the Board and Management have made the decision in the best interest of its members, guests, and staff to maintain several of the current CovidSAFE measures until further notice.
– All members, visitors, staff, and contractors are required to stay at home if unwell
– Masks are recommended but not mandatory
– Furniture and floor 1.5m spacing indicators have been positioned throughout
– COVID Safety Officers and COVID Safety Marshalls
– Enhanced sanitation procedures
– Encouraging contactless payment
Thank you again for your continued support.
Chief Executive Officer
Dapto Leagues Club
On behalf of the Board