Important information for club members.
- A list of disclosures, declarations, and returns made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- The salary bands of the club’s Top Executives.
- Details of the overseas travel made by the governing body and employees of the club.
- Details of loans given by the club to employees.
- Details of certain contracts executed by the club.
- Salary details of club employees who are close relatives of the club’s governing body and Top Executives.
- Details of the payments made by the club for consultant services.
- Details of legal settlements made by the club with a member of the governing body or employee of the club.
- Details of legal fees paid by the club for a member of the governing body or an employee of the club.
- The club, annual gaming machine profit.
- The amount applied by the club to community development and support.
The club must prepare quarterly financial statements for the governing body that incorporate:
- The club’s profit and loss accounts and trading accounts for the quarter, and
- A balance sheet as at the end of the quarter.