expenditure on specific community welfare and social services, community development, community health services and employment assistance activities.
expenditure on other community development and support services (eg traditional areas of club expenditure, such as support for sport and recreation groups).
expenditure represents 0.4% of a club’s gaming machine profits over $1 million which is placed in a state wide pool to support large scale sport, health and community infrastructure.
Applicants should also read the “How To Apply” page and consult the Local Committee Index before submitting an application form to the relevant club or local committee.
CLUB GRANTS 2021 funding commitment – Category 1
|CareWays Community||Community Breakfast Program||$8,500.00|
|The Smith Family||Dapto Learning Clubs||$9,600.00|
|SCARF||Culture and Diversity in the Classroom||$5,000.00|
|Careways Community||Rock and Water Program||$9,125.00|
|St Vincent de Paul||St Vincent de Paul Conference Dapto||$7,500.00|
|Healthy Cities Illawarra||Horsley Outdoor Krew (HOK)||$20,880.00|
|Youth Off the Streets||Opportunities and Options for disadvantaged students - Craig Davis College||$5,000.00|
|Careways Community||CareWays Supported Playgroups||$8,830.00|
|Careways Community||Dapto's Young Women's and Men's Programs||$9,125.00|
|The Northcott Society||Smart Technology – for people with disability in the Wollongong Community||$7,222.00|
|Riding with the Disabled||Riding for Disabled (RDA) Illawarra horse and property maintenance||$4,500.00|
Dapto Leagues Club runs a large Community Partnership Program each year. This program takes applications for Category 2
funding on a quarterly basis:- from July through to June of each year. Category 1 funding is as per the Wollongong Council Local
Committee Grant Round funding calender.
The club encourages all community organisations to take part in this application process as it is where the majority of the clubs
community partnership budget is allocated.
The following steps are a guide:-
- Read the ClubGRANT guidelines
- Login in and register: To make an online submission, you’ll need to register first. Registering gives you secure access to your forms so that you can work on it over time – rather than completing it all at once. It also helps us contact you if there is a problem. It only takes a moment to register, and you can get started on your submission straight after registering.
- Please take the time to ‘View the Application Form’ through the link on the ClubGRANTS main page to ensure that you have all the materials ready.
A legislative requirement to be fulfilled by all organisations receiving ClubGRANTS assistance from registered clubs is that a club
must request funding recipients to provide a report on how the funds were applied and whether the use of funds has varied from
the purpose stated in the original application. If a report is not received from a funding recipient, the ClubGRANTS Guidelines
require that the club should not consider any additional funding for that organisation, except in exceptional circumstances.
Funding Agreement Template
Funding Report Form
Category 1 – Wollongong Local Committee
- Programs for young people 8-18 years – especially for those that assist unemployed or marginalized young people and those that live in areas with higher levels of disadvantage
- Education programs – including prevention projects that have a positive impact on crime reduction strategies especially those linked to alcohol, gambling and related crime
- Support groups in the local community and
- Projects that have a wider community benefit/building capacity.
Submissions for the Category 1 ARE NOW CLOSED!
- Community Welfare